Sunday, December 27, 2009

FAMILY TOGETHERNESS IN SPRING JOY


Joyful Spring Family Package


I simply love the way Spring Toss names its yummy yee sang packages. Take the one meant for a medium-sized family comprising seven to ten pax. They call it the "Joyful Spring Family Package". That's what I call imparting the right kind of sentiment. Imagine the whole family together in the season of spring when the world has just reawakened and life is filled with joy and promise - doesn't that bring a lump to the throat if you have to stay or work far from your family right now?


This package also comes in three flavours - Authentic Traditional, Teo Chew and Thai. What I would suggest is that you enjoy the Traditional during the reunion dinner on New Year's Eve, the Teo Chew on Renri and the Thai on Chap Goh Meh. And if you issue me an invitation to any of your yee sang feasts ... you'll find I won't decline!

- BOLDWRITER -

0 comments:

Post a Comment